Friday, June 20, 2014

Social, social, soccer...

Three weeks into the new job and things are good.  Figured out most of the commute issues, went to the company picnic, know the Fourth of July holiday schedule, and even get to catch a few minutes of the Beautiful Game at lunch and during breaks.  I am cursing the person who stocks the snack bins...they put in real size candy bars rather than snack size--and its the good stuff, too.

Today, was sitting in a meeting when someone mentioned a commercial from a few years back...and I couldn't believe I'd never seen it!



This past week was more social than most.  A friend had a mini-BBQ while we watched the US beat Ghana. I've decided I will need to be selective about which games I watch in person--this is a marathon, not a sprint!

Then I got to watch someone close to me give her first political speech!



No comments: